Brian L. Kerstetter, an attorney in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, is a candidate for Judge of the Court of Common Pleas of the 17th Judicial District, which includes Union and Snyder Counties. Brian was born and raised in Lewisburg, the son of retired police chief, Ron Kerstetter and retired SCI-Muncy R.N., Vicky Kerstetter. Brian attended Lewisburg schools and graduated from Lewisburg Area High School in 1992. Brian received his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Criminal Justice from King’s College in 1996 and his Juris Doctor from Ohio Northern University in 1999.
During his 21 year career in private practice, Brian has obtained a broad range of knowledge and experience representing clients in divorce, custody and support cases, civil litigation, real estate transactions, estate matters and criminal matters, just to name a few.
Since Brian began his legal career in 1999 when he opened the Law Office of Brian L. Kerstetter from its grass roots,
- He has served as First Assistant Public Defender in Snyder County.
- He has served as First Assistant District Attorney in Snyder County, a position that he still holds today. Over 100 jury trials.
- He has argued cases before all of the appellate courts in Pennsylvania, including the Pennsylvania Supreme Court.
- He is currently (and has been for the past twenty years) the Attorney for both the Union and Snyder County Domestic Relations Offices.
- He currently serves as Solicitor for several local Townships, Municipal Authorities and Zoning Hearing Boards in both counties.
- He is counsel for and a Board Member of Susquehanna Valley Law Enforcement Camp Cadet.
- He is counsel to the Buffalo Valley Regional Police Commission.
- He represents numerous businesses throughout Pennsylvania.
- He is the attorney for the Pennsylvania Towing Association.
- He has served as a custody conference officer.
- He has served as Guardian Ad Litem for numerous children involved in court proceedings.
- He has taught classes in the Paralegal program at the McCann School of Business.
Why Vote For Brian?
Brian’s personal connections to the area and the depth of his legal experience in all aspects of the law uniquely qualify him to serve as your next Judge in the Court of Common Pleas of the 17th Judicial District. Brian:
- Is A Tough On Crime Prosecutor
- Will Protect Victim’s Rights
- Will Protect Constitutional Rights
- Is Experienced
- Is Straightforward
- Is Compassionate
- Is Even-Tempered
- Is Objective
- Is Hard Working